Sunflowers and lilies Tea Towel 100% Linen
This beautiful Sunflowers and lilies tea towel featuring our original watercolour design is proudly made in Australia using quality natural fibre fabrics and printed with non toxic, solvent free, water based pigment inks. It is a must-have around the kitchen and can be used as a wall hanging!
* Measurement (approximately): Length 68cm and Width 50cm.
* Material: 100% linen.
* Our original "Black Cockatoo and Banksia" design and our logo is printed on the front of the tea towel.
* Please allow for slight colour change due to calibration differences in monitors.
* Natural textiles are prone to imperfections, such as tiny knots in the cotton’s woven structure called slubs and neps that are generated during weaving. These are part of the charm of natural products. Over time some knots may be dislodged in washing, so please heed the care instructions.
* Dry Cleanable
* Non-machine washable
* Gentle hand wash
* Do not wring or rub
* Do not bleach
* Do not tumble dry
* Warm iron
Because of the nature of natural fabrics, small fibres and slubs in the fabric can lift the print in tiny spots with washing and general wear. Please follow above instructions to minimise this effect. Use a gentle, phosphate-free detergent.
* Wrapped carefully in tissue paper and protected in quality plastic sleeves.
Copyright & Other Info
* Artwork copyright © Breezy Bird Studio. The artist retains all rights to reproduce. Please do not copy or use them without my permission.
* Please be aware of your own country's customs duties.
Thank you for visiting Breezy Bird Studio! :)